- 2400 tonnes/day of condensed steam plus associated lift gas.
- These MPP’s are not spared in the warm-up phase, and can be arranged as 2×100% in the long-term casing gas case.
- Twin-screw helical pumps.
- It may be feasible to delete the MPP entirely, (depending on host facility pipeline envelope).
- BlueSteam can further reduces costs by offering proprietary discharge separators that negate the need for a separator vessels and deletion of the relief system.
Multi-Phase Pump Package Description as an OptionAmanda Thomas